Official GIGABYTE Forum

Z68XP-UD3 Motherboard

Z68XP-UD3 Motherboard
« on: October 25, 2012, 06:01:40 am »
Greetings all
As one who struggles, for some reason when I start up yesterday the normal Gigabyte screen logo that comes up on start-up with the funchion keys etc, it did not come up on the screen as normal.  The C drive was LED was flicking and at about the correct time the Windows 7 music palyed and the login screen lite up, from then on it went OK.

Swiched the tower off and started again, still the same.  I then loaded the motherboard into the D drive and and tried to instute a repair.  I repair all those that I could but still to no avail.  I worked out the that the Gigabyte start-up logo was in Easy Tune 6.  This was one of the programs that did not do a repair instead, it asked to remove the program before it would install. which I have done and when I went to re-install Easy Tune 6 it still told me that I needed to uninstall the program.

So I did a restart incase that was causeing this problem but to not avail.  I then switch off the tower and restarted still to no avail, I looked into the install/unenstall features of the controll panel and the Easy tune 6 is not there and again I tried to reinstall but again to no avail.

What is the next step for me?

Kind regards Fitzy