Official GIGABYTE Forum

App centre not working

App centre not working
« on: July 17, 2014, 07:34:28 pm »
I cannot get app centre to work it loads ok and is available but when I try and activate it it appears on the task bar for about 6 seconds and then just disappears and you cannot maximise it at all.
I have downloaded the latest versions from the website direct but still no joy.

Anyone else got the same problems I want to activate the usb3 iPhone on/off charge facility.

Mobo ga-z797x-gaming 3   I7 4770K    16 Gb DDR3  240 SSD  2Tb HDD  GTX 780 TI

any ideas

Alec
« Last Edit: July 17, 2014, 07:35:57 pm by Alecmac »

absic

• Never give up; Never surrender!
    • Bandcamp
Re: App centre not working
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2014, 07:51:26 pm »
Stupid question but, you did install the Microsoft.NET Framework 4.5 before installing the App Centre?
Remember, when all else fails a cup of tea and a good swear will often help! It won't solve the problem but it will make you feel better.

« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2014, 05:45:46 pm »
Stupid question but, you did install the Microsoft.NET Framework 4.5 before installing the App Centre?

I get the same problem too with .net 4.5 installed.

« Reply #3 on: January 01, 2015, 11:15:01 pm »
anyone ?

Just tried to reinstall it again. Same thing I get the App Centre icon next to the clock bottom right, so left click it, icon appears on taskbar, hover over it can see the App Centre menu in thumbnail then it disappears.

With regards to .NET 4.5 if you try and install it on Windows 8.1 it says its not necessary as it already contains it.

Has this app been tested with Windows 8.1 because if it had you wouldnt need to install .net 4.5 anyway!