Official GIGABYTE Forum

Do gigabyte UK reply?

toffa

Do gigabyte UK reply?
« on: November 22, 2014, 12:12:00 am »
Hi all,
         Just wondering if anyone knows if gigabyte UK reply to letters? Or update a support ticket when it's recieved? I recieved a reference of ID75566-1

Email-ID: 75566-1 

Question:  I recently bought one of these motherboards, and have found it does not have an I/O shield. Is it possible to purchase one from yourselves, as I have been unable to find one anywhere else online. Thanks for your time, Chris. 11/6/2014 8:08 AM     
Answer: 

Dear Customer,

Should you wish to obtain the I/O shield please mail us at the address below with a stamped addressed envelope and we will send you one please note stocks are limited and you may have to wait a short while until new stock is available.

Please remember to include details of your motherboard. A GTS Email Printout is ideal.

FAO FAE Dept
GBT Tech Co
13 Warren Yard,
Warren Farm Office Village,
Wolverton Mill, Milton Keynes
MK12 5NW

11/6/2014 11:06 AM

survey helpfulYesNo 

Product Info
Product Name:  GA-F2A55M-DS2 (1.0)

I've sent the letter, and heard nothing since. Do they take a while?

absic

• Never give up; Never surrender!
    • Bandcamp
Re: Do gigabyte UK reply?
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2014, 06:27:05 am »
Hi there,

I can assure that Gigabyte UK do reply as I have had occasions that I have needed to contact them, but like all large businesses it can take some time for them to do so.

If you are waiting for a part, the delay could be due to the fact that they are waiting for it to be delivered to themselves before they send it on to you.
Remember, when all else fails a cup of tea and a good swear will often help! It won't solve the problem but it will make you feel better.