« on: March 17, 2016, 07:50:51 pm »
Check this out.

This is just Ridiculous.

Is this what we customers deserve?
« Last Edit: March 17, 2016, 08:04:55 pm by colvalan »

KrgWOW

Re: The worst support EVER.
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2016, 08:22:08 pm »
i don't know what scary me most, the fact of the Gigabyte support clearly demonstrate that they don't really care about you and most probably didn't read anything that you said
or the fact that you post here for several days and nobody helped you or even quote you

« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2016, 04:07:26 pm »
i don't know what scary me most, the fact of the Gigabyte support clearly demonstrate that they don't really care about you and most probably didn't read anything that you said
or the fact that you post here for several days and nobody helped you or even quote you

I think the forum is just for consumers to use and it isn't expected for a representative to reply to posts; speaking of  which, I doubt it's for whining about customer service ;-;

I had a great experience and for my 780Ghz i'm getting a GTX 1070 on RMA, so,  whoopiee.

« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2016, 04:52:11 pm »

I think the forum is just for consumers to use and it isn't expected for a representative to reply to posts; speaking of  which, I doubt it's for whining about customer service ;-;

I had a great experience and for my 780Ghz i'm getting a GTX 1070 on RMA, so,  whoopiee.

Congrats... You could update your thread with that awesome news.