Official GIGABYTE Forum

How to RMA motherboard

How to RMA motherboard
« on: October 31, 2016, 11:50:34 pm »
Hello,

I got Gigabyte X99 Ultra gaming Motherboard and everything works fine except of M.2 slot for SSD drive. I am dealing with gigabyte support for past week and it is for sure faulty M.2 slot. How do I RMA my motherboard? I am based in Ireland and would like to know how to get this fixed or motherboard replaced?

Thanks.
« Last Edit: October 31, 2016, 11:51:18 pm by Suporex »

esota

Re: How to RMA motherboard
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2016, 02:37:45 pm »
The first place is to contact the dealer where you purchase the board.

« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2016, 02:53:33 pm »
The first place is to contact the dealer where you purchase the board.

I bought the motherboard in USA but I am in EU now...

« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2016, 08:09:43 pm »
They want serial number from me but I can't find it. Anyone knows where I can find it on Gigabyte X99 Ultra Gaming rev 1.0 motherboard?

absic

• Never give up; Never surrender!
    • Bandcamp
« Reply #4 on: November 02, 2016, 05:51:01 am »
There is usually a sticker, with the serial number, attached to the 24 pin power header on the motherboard.
If your motherboard is still fitted inside a case, you will probably have to remove it to actually see this label.
Remember, when all else fails a cup of tea and a good swear will often help! It won't solve the problem but it will make you feel better.

« Reply #5 on: November 02, 2016, 01:05:24 pm »
There is usually a sticker, with the serial number, attached to the 24 pin power header on the motherboard.
If your motherboard is still fitted inside a case, you will probably have to remove it to actually see this label.

Thanks, that what it is probably. It is fitted and I was searching with flashlight all over that board. Never though about checking the 24 pin power header. Appreciate, will check when I am back from work.