Official GIGABYTE Forum

Gigabyte xm300 stopped working aftert software update error

Gigabyte xm300 stopped working aftert software update error
« on: December 06, 2016, 07:14:15 pm »
Hello,

Okay so, I started to update the mouse software (GIGABYTE XTREME GAMING ENGINE) and during that I got some error while it was installing the update (ofc I was stupid enough not to take the error code up...). After that my mouse didn't move anywhere I did restart my PC, once I did get in the login screen I noticed that my mouse doesn't have the led light on or anything anymore. The mouse doesn't either get on..

I've been trying to:
Plug it to other usb port (it keeps the basic windows sound when you connect some device but it doesn't work after that either)
Did even reinstall the software but it didn't help either.
Did plug other mouse to the PC and it works perfectly.
Did check device manager, it doesn't show up there anymore, expect in HID

I'm open for any solutions, getting f***t up because this is almost brand new mouse ..

Thanks for readin :)

 

anything