Official GIGABYTE Forum

GA-Z77X-UD5H m_bios b_bios led flashing no error code

EGHD

GA-Z77X-UD5H m_bios b_bios led flashing no error code
« on: April 01, 2017, 01:21:06 am »
A couple of days ago my PSU shorted (XFX PRO750W) and since then have picked up a 650W to test my comp. Whenever I turn it on the mbios led and the bbios led flash one after another. When the PSU failed the first time I turned the computer back on (not realizing what had happened) and everything started normally until I moved it back under my desk and it shut down again. It would not start until I used this new PSU, ive tried resetting CMOS and 2 times it displayed an error B2 and the bbios was solid one time, and mbios the other. Upon restarting both times it went back to the lights flashing. None of the usb connections work and the ethernet cable was lighting up when plugged in but after resetting cmos its not anymore, did my old power supply kill my motherboard? How do I know for sure? This is testing with integrated gfx, normally id have a 980 plugged in, the fans still spin on it when comnected to the motherboard as well, every other fan works still too. Any ideas? Or do i need a new board...