Dear GIGABYTE ,
You have delivered a very good hardware (except remote), but software, let's say is not that good.
Do you have in plans delivering update?
I have some bugs (maybe they came from my lack of knowledge), that I have discovered and of course a little wishlist.
Let's start from bugs (very anoying one):
1) capture video / recording - doesn't work for Digital TV. For analogue works like a charm, but for DVB-T the vivoTV software just cannot create file neither in ps nor in ts format. Any fix for that?
2) EPG does not work in my country. Other freeware programs are able to show schedule, but vivoTV simply shows some rectangles in place of letters.
1) PanScan - I have some programs that are transmitted 4:3 with black bars on the top and bottom of the screen. So it looks like 16:9 but in fact it is 4:3.
2) Ability to modify Channel List and make new order of channels
3) Ability to control teletext from remote or main screen and not only from settings menu.
4) Ability to manual add channels
That's all for now
I hope someone will respond.
Ahhh. yeah .. most important question.
Do you have in plans releasing update?