Official GIGABYTE Forum

Poll

I had purchased Mother board long back and i had lost the mother board cd now i want to install audio drivers to my system , which is not working properly so can any one please give me suggestions where to get the mother board cd or audio drivers for the

mother board
0 (0%)
audio drivers
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

motherboard audio drivers

motherboard audio drivers
« on: May 06, 2011, 12:41:45 pm »
I had purchased Mother board long back and i had lost the mother board cd now i want to install audio drivers to my system , which is not working properly so can any one please give me suggestions where to get the mother board cd or audio drivers for the mother board ( I dont Know the Mother board model number)

absic

• Never give up; Never surrender!
    • Bandcamp
Re: motherboard audio drivers
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2011, 12:45:14 pm »
Hi there,

Without knowing which motherboard you have it is almost impossible to direct you to the correct drivers. If you look at the motherboard you should be able to find the model number actually printed onto it. Check between the PCI slots to see if it's printed there.

If you still can't find the information take a good quality picture of your motherboard and post it here so we can try and help identify it for you.
Remember, when all else fails a cup of tea and a good swear will often help! It won't solve the problem but it will make you feel better.

« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2011, 12:51:01 pm »
Thanks for quick reply and if i find the mother board number. Then from where i should download the audio drivers

absic

• Never give up; Never surrender!
    • Bandcamp
« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2011, 12:55:41 pm »
If you can find the motherboard Model Number you will also need to locate the Revision number too. This is also printed on teh motherboard, usually toward the lower left corner and will look like (Rev. X.X)

Once you have found the details you would probably do best to go here: http://www.gigabyte.com/support-downloads/support-downloads.aspx which is the Download section of Gigabyte. Enter the model name in the box and then follow the screens to the correct download page.

If you have any problems, post your motherboard model number and revision here and someone will give you a direct link to the download page. (don't foget to let us know which OS you are running!)
Remember, when all else fails a cup of tea and a good swear will often help! It won't solve the problem but it will make you feel better.