Official GIGABYTE Forum

AMD Bulldozer Processors delayed until September

absic

• Never give up; Never surrender!
    • Bandcamp
Re: AMD Bulldozer Processors delayed until September
« Reply #15 on: September 04, 2011, 08:48:57 am »
CChaos: Yes, it does seem as if we really are a step closer to the release of Bulldozer.

The last semi-official piece of news I managed to extract from AMD was that Bulldozer would be released near the end of September (19th?) so that AMD could keep to their timetable of having them on the shelves in the 3rd quarter of the year.

The lack of information even at this stage does make me wonder though, if they will be delayed a little longer. Usually, if a release is only 2 weeks away, you would expect to get a few leaks and at the moment, the silence is deafening. I just hope this silence is due to some very good security measures and not because there is going to be a further delay.
Remember, when all else fails a cup of tea and a good swear will often help! It won't solve the problem but it will make you feel better.

geekyadz

• In the land of the geeks
« Reply #16 on: September 04, 2011, 01:16:25 pm »
Well I wouldnt call it a bad thing. Even a certain phone company tends to go all quiet near launches of phones/accessories they make. In fact they dont even announce what country they have released that product to. I cant imagine it being rather different in the computer world.

This isnt the only thing Im waiting for a release of (hopefully) this month ;)
Nothing to see here, move along....

Gloup_Gloup

• Let us sweet between members, on the forum.
« Reply #17 on: September 11, 2011, 08:14:14 am »
Hi Friends,  :D

An idea like that.
Having a computer cpu AMD and Intel in another.

As there will be the best of both world.  ;D

And we can test and overclock. Or Bench.  :P

Gloup_Gloup.

crusher

• Gigabyte and Intel
« Reply #18 on: November 07, 2011, 03:36:31 pm »
I am from Serbia, there are no Bulldozer .... how many bones in the United Kingdom ... and to send money to send me .... I know that here will be 150 euro!!!? ;D
Mobo:GA-Z97MX-Gaming 5 CPU:Intel i7 4790K RAM:8GB Corsair GPU:MSI GTX660 TF 2GD5/OC Mac OS X:El Capitan 10.11.1 on SSD:Samsung 840 EVO 250GB SSD Mushkin 240GB: Windows 10 PRO and Bootloader:Ozmosis