Official GIGABYTE Forum

AMDTestDrive By Pablo Garcia ( a bit late )

AMDTestDrive By Pablo Garcia ( a bit late )
« on: September 15, 2013, 08:08:31 am »
Ok People here's what is on this Run of Review BIG SHOUT OUT & Part added (*) to my Sponsor   AMD , Fractal ,GIGABYTE ,  *Sapphire , *Prolimatech inc(PCI slot fan mount ) ,
*Antec ( 120mm Fan Kuhler 920) , *Zelman (heat sink) , *Arctic Silver5 , Kingston & Microsoft. who helped me pull this off
First of all Lot of People have Ac in there room well my room is a bit big to cool up old window heat comes in so i put this
review in " The Hot Seat " i put it to the Temp in Idle and Benching room reached about 100F ( Yes i Still game LOL )  with Zelman
did fairly Well Idle/Load( I/L ) 44/55c  through the Hole day the Next day I went and installed the Antec Kuhler 920 In the next triple
Digit Temps in " The Hot Seat  " test run the crunched some Benching Score I/L temps was 37/47c this pretty much my First Entry Level
Machine and Got some Nice Scores what really wanted to get Scores from the APU it self but Couldn't get to work for me And the Final
Thoughts 

MSI FM2 A85XMA - E35
The Hot Seat: Gold
Bench Scores: 3.7 For a Entry Level ** 
Quality/Stable: 5/5
Level User: Entry
Budget: Media and Mild Gaming for someone to start there first system

GIGABYTE GA-F2A85X-UP4
The Hot Seat: Gold
Bench Scores: 4.5 For a Entry Level ** 
Quality/Stable: 5/5
Level User: Entry
Budget: Mid Gaming Entery Level

(** Any Entry Level be Rated no Over 5.9 Gaming will Be Rated Over that Otherwise if the Entry Level Passes Entry Level  Hardware   ) 

whats in the Box when it Shipped 

The Build and what i Added from my other Build to Review While  in The Hot Seat

Re: AMDTestDrive By Pablo Garcia ( a bit late )
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2013, 12:21:10 pm »
Do it for your articles.