Official GIGABYTE Forum

Problem with GTX 560 Ti OC in steaming\recordig videos GV-N560OC-1GI

Good day. Just a couple of days ago there was a problem. When recording video or streaming is through any utility(Fraps, MSI Afterburner etc),

begins to slow downs and appear sound distortion. And the FPS in games sags, it kept at a reasonable level.

The first thing I thought the built-in sound on the motherboard or chipset, but it turned out all right.

The power supply is also fine.

Took out the old GT 430 (keep for a rainy day) and there is a record works fine. In the games themselves have not tried it since GT 430 is very weak,

but even in the games menu is no such problem.

OCCT test drove the CPU and PSU, everything is fine, even if the video recording to include,

but is run GPU test and start record video - just the problem pops up.

To be honest, I see it for the first time to have such problems due to the graphics card.

Demonstration of problem - http://youtu.be/Ems8MGCFPBs?t=11s

+ For this I want to add that when you start the PC does not always start the monitor (no signal).I must to reboot 3-4 times. On another card

(GT 430) that problem did not exist.

And recently became the artifacts on the desktop. Several squares measuring approximately 0.4 x 0.4 cm. Removing by change the wallpaper on my

desktop. Of course all this stuff and you can survive, but the main problem is very straining. Is there any way to fix?

Changed  GPU driver version, no success. Same symptoms.

Removed all OC'king from entire system.

GPU not drop clocks or bus mode in recording period.

Installed latest BIOS (F42) on factory. So no update needed.

System:

CPU - AMD Phenom II X6 1090T

MOBO - MSI 890FXA-GD65

RAM - 8GB of Kingston value ram

GPU - GTX 560Ti GV-N560OC-1GI

PSU - 1000W Chieftec APS-1000C

SSD - Windows 7 x64 OS

HDD - SATA 3 - Games, soft

HDD - SATA 2 - Ubuntu x32 OS

vga@bios

GPU-Z

« Last Edit: March 07, 2013, 10:38:08 am by CheeeersMate »