Official GIGABYTE Forum

GA-Z77X-UP5 TH Debug Led stuck on 03! Help! Please!

GA-Z77X-UP5 TH Debug Led stuck on 03! Help! Please!
« on: January 16, 2013, 08:39:35 pm »
Hi guys its my friest time using the Gigabyte Forums but i have a problem and if you could help me it would be amazing! =]
I just did my first build and my PC was working amazing for the first 2 weeks. My problem is that my computer wont go into Hibernate mode by itself. For the first weeks it worked wonderful but now it just wont go into Hibernate mode. I installed Intels Rapid Start Technology. Im running a i7 3070k 3.5ghz. I thought it was my Operating System which I'm using Windows 7 Ultimate. That didn't work =/. I installed everything all over (drives) I noticed that while i was installing the Drives the Computers Debug Led had A0 (IDE intialization is started.)which is fine i think, but once i ran Gigabytes EZ Setup and installed Intels Rapid Start Technology the Debug Led wont change from 03 (Initial Superio_Early_Init switch) thats what i found out it ment but not 100% possitive thats what it means. I also think that my PC starts up automatically when i put it to sleep manually.

Please help me solve this issue.

--EZKickBack