Official GIGABYTE Forum

Poll

Stutter, Low framerate anyone has it on latest driver?

reroll driver
0 (0%)
return card to shop
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

gtx 660 ti OC problem

kaoru

gtx 660 ti OC problem
« on: January 28, 2013, 11:20:12 am »
I recently installed my new gtx 660 ti OC - installed latest driver - have problems like stutter, freeze in games like Far Cry 3 or Batman arkham city.

recently installed DMC - game is unplayable atm > nomater of what options I choose for the graphics game stutters like 2 frames/s.

What is the problem with this card? I read some other posts of people stating they have similar issues with this card - rerolling the driver to an older version might help.

I will try clening the new driver and installing the one that came up with the card's CD, see what happens...

Anyone else has problems with this card?

Thanks.
« Last Edit: January 28, 2013, 11:21:32 am by kaoru »

kaoru

Re: gtx 660 ti OC problem
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2013, 09:30:12 am »
Ok guyz solved it.

I checked the PCI port to make sure it works in x16 - port was set correctly. - so didn't help

I downgraded the driver to an older version it didn't help.

I set my card to performance mode instead of quality - didn't help.

I closed the overclocking assistant soiftware - OC Guru - and everything went fine. << worked !

It was caused by software interferance - the overclocking was in conflict - or set totally wrong - and also in conflict with the fact that this card came already OCed from factory.

I will try and go back to the latest drivers today see how it goes now with OC softwarw closed.