Official GIGABYTE Forum

Faulty Motherboard Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD3R LGA and 3 weeks later the storey

I emailed Gigabyte, after about 4 email, and they decided that it was under guarantee, I had to send it for a check over. UK RMA Team Now I thought I had filled the form out correct, but 2 emails later and it was sorted. You have to give them 72 hours to check it over before you can contact them, but with in 72 hours it was back just, on opening the box and reading the checkers name, that was it, I had no idea if it worked now, if they had found a fault and just sent it back as was.
I took my time putting it back in, now I have had this in and out over 2 weeks, phone calls emails trying to tell me how to check it is working.
Plug every thing together, put the power on, it goes into switch on switch off  every 5 or so seconds, till you switch off the power and unplug the top left two plugs (CPU 1 & 2) then it started up, but no power to the CPU.
Just a word, Gigabyte said it was Refurbished, no guarantee, but it was sent out as that and like a recon it is Guaranteed but for 1 year, the only comment is with   UK RMA it would have been nice to find a letter or a slip of paper saying they had repaired it. I was thinking £150 out of pocket and I look like buying another, dis heartening, but a nice surprise when it did start up.