Official GIGABYTE Forum

Keyboard shock !

Blade

• Major Gamers
Keyboard shock !
« on: May 31, 2013, 11:20:53 am »
Hello all.
I'M putting this post in this place as there does not seem to be a place for keyboards.

As an avid gamer with arthritis I need a certain style of keyboard what is not so common.
I have been looking for a long time and came across this (Gigabyte K700 Ultra Slim.) and the feel of the keys seemed ok and the layout was just right.
As this keyboard is the same make as my mother board a Z68 AP-D3 Cross fire board running with a Intel i7 this was just right.

I got the keyboard home and plugged it in all went well till I started up Black Ops 2 and started playing.

I was shocked that the letter A fell off !
 well I put it back on and carried playing and lasted for another 5 minuets and fell off again !  after another 6 times falling off I have given up, :o
Now taking it back.
Nice looking keyboard lasted under one hour !!!

It would have been nice to have a keyboard with white keys as well.

So sorry Gigabyte not a good Show !
Play Clean Have Fun
Majorgamers.co.uk
Also On Facebook Twitter

Gloup_Gloup

• Let us sweet between members, on the forum.
Re: Keyboard shock !
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2013, 08:02:24 am »
Hi Blade,

Do I have to understand that when you purchased the keyboard, there was no key for the letter'' A''.

or have you lost the key later.

Pending a satisfactory solution for you, you may be able to use a touch of an old keyboard?

Blade

• Major Gamers
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2013, 09:59:10 pm »
Hi Blade,

Do I have to understand that when you purchased the keyboard, there was no key for the letter'' A''.

or have you lost the key later.

Pending a satisfactory solution for you, you may be able to use a touch of an old keyboard?
Hello.
I think if you read my post again you see that I said the key came off and I had to put it back on like 6 times.

and NO I didn't lose the key lol. ::)
I went back to the shop as to where I brought it from and they gave me another no problem at all.  ;D

My main point was that Gigabyte seem to be lacking on the quality control of some of the products, this is not the fist time I have had to take a gigabyte product back as to poor quality and on that occasion it was a motherboard, but that is another story ::).
Play Clean Have Fun
Majorgamers.co.uk
Also On Facebook Twitter

Gloup_Gloup

• Let us sweet between members, on the forum.
« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2013, 10:42:56 pm »
Hi again,

I'm glad to see that it gets better.
But if you really want your message to be heard, you can contact a Global Technical Service.

http://ggts.gigabyte.com/Default.aspx
You can simply enter E-Mail address to login.