Official GIGABYTE Forum

Geforce GTX 650 Ti OC version is not being recognized after maintenance.

I got a Gigabyte GTX 650 Ti OC version graphics card recently, it had been working partially smoothly for months now, and I had given maintenance to my PC before without major problems. The only one that had been presenting occasionally was that after the clean-up the graphics card sometimes was not recognized by my motherboard, but I usually solved it by just taking it out and connecting it back in. This time nothing is working, it's like if the graphics card wasn't even there, I've checked drivers (they are the latest), OS is all working OK, power supply seems to be running perfectly, everything in there is as clean as it can get and every component is working perfectly except for the graphics card.

As I am a certified IT my guesses are: PCI 3.0 port has gone dead, graphics card has blown up, or somehow the power supply isn't being able to manage the power needed for the card (doubtfully as it is a 750 watt PS).

System specs:
Windows 7 Ultimate 64 bits.
Intel Core i7 2600 3.8 GHz.
8G DDR3 memory.
AsRock H61M-GE motherboard.
Aftermarket copper-tube cooling system.
750-watt power supply.
4 incorporated case fans (I'm sure we can discard overheating).

Regarding this last point, I've been monitoring temperature of all components with Core-Temp and Nvidia's Gadget, everything is within it's normal operating numbers.

I'm hoping with my life it's a software issue but, sadly, I doubt it :/