Official GIGABYTE Forum

GA-Z77MX-D3H and SSD caching problem

GA-Z77MX-D3H and SSD caching problem
« on: October 27, 2013, 09:01:33 am »
I had a very strange problem with my SSD and the shop where i've bought the motherboard and the hard drive can't help me. The situation is :
 I had a Corsair force series 60 GB for about 1 year and was worked only for my OS.
Since i bought my Z77 i've made my 1T HDD as my OS drive and change the Corsair to be a cache drive. In this mode Corsair was worked for about 3 days , the fourth day i had a BSOD and after the restart in WIN 7 ( 64bit) the disk was appeared on the disk managment but windows could not start the disk. I went to the shop with the SSD and they gave me a new SSD ( was under warranty the corsair) Sandisk SDSSDP 64 GB. After i had install the new ssd again as a cache everything was worked fine BUT !!! again for only 3 days. After 3 days same situation and procedure again , but this time i didn't buy a new ssd. Im posting this problem cause i want to use the IRST but i affraid to buy a new ssd for not having the same problems. Did any person of the forum have experienced the same problem ? and may have found also a solution ?!! Important for me to say is that the only things that i have change from my old configuration to current is the mobo and the processor , everything else is the same. My specs that may help are :

PSU Coolermaster silent pro m600
MB GA-Z77MX-D3H rev 1.0
CPU Intel I5 2500k
RAM Corsair CMX4GX3M2A1600C9   x2
HDD Seagate barracuda 7200.12  1T