Official GIGABYTE Forum

GA-965P-DS3 (rev 1.0 Award F14), Can't See My LiveUSB Fedora Pendrive/Flashdriv

Hi. I can't boot the pendrive/flashdrive that's been installed with a LiveUSB Fedora 11 in the GA-965P-DS3 rev. 1.0. It's Award BIOS has been updated to F14 (flashed it using the firmware at Gigabyte's website).

When I go to the BIOS settings, in the Boot Priority, it can't see the LiveUSB Fedora in the pendrive/flashdrive. I burned the Fedora .iso using different burners (like Universal USB Installer, Rufus, Wintoobootic, LiveUSB, LiveLinux, etc.). When I press F12 (in the keyboard) to show me the options for the boot menu, the pendrive does not show in the  hard drive list and it will not boot to Fedora if I choose the USB-HDD, either.

What could be the solutions for this? If the issue is on the pendrive/flashdrive, would anyone know the most compatible brand and model of pendrive/flashdrive that this motherboard will see and detect?

If it's a BIOS issue, is there an alternative BIOS for this motherboard that has more features and is more updated and advanced that will boot this LiveUSB Fedora pendrive/flashdrive?

Thank you in advance. Have a great upcoming sunday mass/great weekend.

God bless.