Official GIGABYTE Forum

Queries about Motherboards

Razib

Queries about Motherboards
« on: November 28, 2013, 06:18:55 am »
Hello everyone and...

Very god day! Hope you are doing well.

I have two queries about Gigabyte motherboards (Three models). I am listing the queries as follows:

1.    GA-H81M-S2PV: This Motherboard is having 02 Onboard Graphics port in the back-panel.

a.    Are the outputs independent?

b.    Is it possible to use dual display for extended desktop display?

2.    GA-B85M-D3H: This Motherboard is having even more Onboard Graphics ports in the back panel.

a.    How many independent graphics output is there?

b.    Is it possible to use dual display for extended desktop display?

c.    How many extended display can be used with onboard facilities?

d.    As per the image, there are 6 stereo ports are present in the back-panel of this motherboard. Which means generally 2 channel microphone input, 2 channel line-in input and others having 4*2 = 8 channel analog audio output. But in the technical specification, it is said that it supports up-to 6 channel audio output. I need to know the fact of this feature.

3.   G41MT-S2P: I am currently using this motherboard. I am trying to use the 8channel (7.1) audio. As per instruction, I used front panel HD audio connector on the front panel audio header. But still I have problem; I can not enable side pair! I am attached relevant screen shots herewith.

If anyone having even partial opinion/ solution; please let me know. Advance greetings to all of you.

Regards.   :)

dmdilks

• "If it isn't broke don't fix it"
    • http://dmdcomputerservice.webs.com/
Re: Queries about Motherboards
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2013, 03:08:49 pm »
3.   G41MT-S2P: I am currently using this motherboard. I am trying to use the 8channel (7.1) audio. As per instruction, I used front panel HD audio connector on the front panel audio header. But still I have problem; I can not enable side pair! I am attached relevant screen shots herewith.

If anyone having even partial opinion/ solution; please let me know. Advance greetings to all of you.

Regards.   :)

The 1st thing does your speakers have 3 wires with a green, orange, & black plugs right. If that is the case you have to have all them plug in for them to work. I'll read up on that to see what is up. On the two motherboard for your video I'll have to read the books.
X299X Aorus Master, i9-9940x-3.30Ghz, 64gb G-Skill DDR4-2400, MSI RTX-3070 8GB, Cooler Master case, Thermal-take PSU 850w, 1-M2-NMVe SSD-512gb, 3-Pny 1TB SSD, 2-WD Raptors 1TB, Win 10 pro 64bit, Asus 35" 144Mhz Monitor.