Official GIGABYTE Forum

Z68 voltage readings

ex58

Re: Z68 voltage readings
« Reply #15 on: June 29, 2011, 06:51:44 am »
I have used all of the normal programs to test this and what I found is that AIDA works great. The real issue is that when you pay 300-400 dollars for something you would like it to work. If your gas gauge doesnt work and the car runs wouldnt you still fix it? especially if it is a brand new car, wouldnt you expect it to actually work as advertised. They advertise all of these features that hardly work, if at all. "Making light" of it is of no use to me if the following sentence is not helpful.

There are a lot of issues with this board that GIGABYTE doesnt seem to really care about correcting. When I finally got a response from their tech support after a week of nothing, they sent me a BIOS revision that almost bricked my mainboard. I installed the BIOS according to what they said to do and poof, no voltage at any usb port. I just got lucky that all the default options led me to the old BIOS.

I am sorry to say this, but I honestly havent ever had any issues with any motherboard  like this my gosh going back to my abit bp-6, if you are old enough to have been tinkering with one of those :) and even before that and I havent seen issues like this. Maybe I have just been lucky, but I have only ever purchased abit and then Asus. boards.

So thanks very much for all your replies, any help is help, I guess.

Thanks,
Mike
Which BIOS they send to you?
Can you PM me link to download and try new BIOS,thanks.
I can push them more if BIOS is faulty.
Btw,
latest F7h and F7 works well for me,but not CPU-Z.

« Last Edit: June 29, 2011, 06:53:25 am by ex58 »