Official GIGABYTE Forum

Gigabyte P43T-ES3G sound from motherboard

Gigabyte P43T-ES3G sound from motherboard
« on: February 27, 2012, 06:58:14 am »
I have a good day slm motherboard Gigabyte P43T-ES3G everest ultimate program, for example, if I click the program opens a thing as a short-term dıırt scours the sound from the sound comes out, or he lost a second is a picture of that sound in the games opening internet explorer 8 scroll bars, mouse enlarge Paralysing every picture turns out you slide a bird with internet explorer 8 internet explorer and Mozilla when I install 9 Upgrade opening cut, but everest program and games come from where does this sound processor (the processor does not stop and tried ventilator, video card and does not power supplay) processor in your motherboard capacitor is com-I guess I did not care or I did not have prior to this audio

What do I do continue to guarantee the product had it been 3 months to go to the sound

note: the swelling kapadisörlerde plug into the motherboard, do not yield
« Last Edit: February 27, 2012, 07:07:58 am by notebookyk »

Lsdmeasap

• Gigabyte Support (TweakTown USA)
Re: Gigabyte P43T-ES3G sound from motherboard
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2012, 12:50:41 pm »
Are you using the latest BIOS?  If not please update it using Qflash

Also, update your grahpics card drivers if you have not already.

« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2012, 01:03:24 pm »
I have installed the latest version of the bios is the latest beta version of the gigabyte site, you upload the f8g

The latest version of the graphics card is not installed, the sound is coming from where the processor is 1 second, the sound other than everest program does not come when I again opened everest games and games continue to ac lida does this sound so far is the sound you have any information I wonder why :'(
« Last Edit: February 27, 2012, 01:29:51 pm by notebookyk »

« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2012, 01:07:46 pm »
load bios settings, the sound could not be fail-safe defaults that come around to the factory settings

« Reply #4 on: February 27, 2012, 02:23:22 pm »
system
intel core 2 duo e6420
4 +4 8 gb kingston ram 1333mhz ddr3
asus engtx550ti
mode power supply corsair hx650w
Samsung 1TB hardisk
Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit installed

Lsdmeasap

• Gigabyte Support (TweakTown USA)
« Reply #5 on: February 28, 2012, 11:52:27 am »
Sorry it's hard to understand what you mean.   Did you load optimized defaults or not?   Please do not use Fail safe, only Optimized Defaults.

Does this happen with only one stick of memory (Just 4GB)?   Do you have other 2GB stick to test with, the 4GB stick may not work with this motherboard.

Also, please update your graphics card driver too as I mentioned.   I'm not sure what your reply about that meant, but you should update this for sure.