Official GIGABYTE Forum

A75-D3H black frame around image

A75-D3H black frame around image
« on: September 27, 2012, 02:23:55 am »
I recently replaced the older mobo in my HTPC. With the old rig, using separate mobo and graphics card, the image competely and correctly filled the 1080x1920 flat panel display. The new rig uses a Gigabyte A75-D3H with an AMD A8-3850 CPU and 4 GB of fresh Kingston memory. With the new system, using the AMD 6550 in the CPU, set to maximum resolution, the image fills only about 90% of the screen. Nothing else has changed. The computer is connected to the flat panel exactly the same as before. I've looked high and low for any kind of setting in the flat panel, the computer and the receiver in between, but everything seems to be set properly. I couldn't find any change to make to fix this problem. Any ideas will be appreciated.

absic

• Never give up; Never surrender!
    • Bandcamp
Re: A75-D3H black frame around image
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2012, 07:16:37 am »
Not sure if you have seen this thread: http://forum.giga-byte.co.uk/index.php/topic,3559.msg26603.html#msg26603 but it might help.
Remember, when all else fails a cup of tea and a good swear will often help! It won't solve the problem but it will make you feel better.