Official GIGABYTE Forum

Problem with Gigabyte GA-Z87M-D3H.

Problem with Gigabyte GA-Z87M-D3H.
« on: July 14, 2013, 02:47:48 am »
Good afternoon. Excuse for my badly English.

I have a problem with this mobo, does not recognize after me correctly the processor i7 4770 inside the windows 8, since in several programs and even in the manager of tasks he says to me that only it has 2 active nuclei and 4 threads.

Where I bought the motherboard they said to me that I must unblock the proceaador from the bios and inside the bios I do not see the option where it could do it anywhere. And thinking that it might be the version of the bios, I updated of the version F4 the F6, but not at all, I do not change anything.

It keeps on appearing of the same way inside windows. On the other hand, in the bios it seems that if it detects well the processor, nevertheless any change that it does in the bios does not keep it. And on the other hand, it always happens that when I light the compu, a message appears with two options, one says this way: 'load optimized default then boot' and other one is similar only differs with the option 'reboot'.

This is the above-mentioned motherboard: http://www.gigabyte.com.mx/products/product-page.aspx?pid=4486#ov