Official GIGABYTE Forum

GA-Z97X-Gaming G1 WIFI-BK ERP settings

GA-Z97X-Gaming G1 WIFI-BK ERP settings
« on: July 23, 2014, 05:18:05 pm »
So I purchased this motherboard about 2 weeks ago. Had one fail already. Got the new one up and running. I'm finding when i set the ERP mode to enable that when i go to restart my system the computer will start up and then shut down, then reboot again to full state. I'm thinking that this might of been the problem with then 1st MB, being that maybe power was surged tot he board and killed it. There is a setting for Fake power load in the bios which i did turn on . but still the 2 boot problem again. Anyone else notice this?

FYI im running 2 1300watt supplies in my sytems so it might take alot to get the thing going. but seems to me that this should not matter. as of right now i have the erp setting set diabaled but i would like to turn it on as i have attahced nas that i like to have shut off with the system, and won't with this setting turned off.

IDeas?
2 Antec High Current Pro Platinum 1300w modular PSU / Corsair Obsidian 90d Full Tower / Corsair Hydro Series H110 Extreme Liquid CPU Cooler / Windows 7 64 bit ultimate / 16X LG Blu Ray Reader and Writer/ I7-4790k 4ghz intel CPU / Gigabyte GA-Z97X Gaming G1 WIFI-BLK Edition Motherboard / Corsair Veng