Official GIGABYTE Forum

GA-EX58-EXTREME Problem finding PCI-E Maximum payload setting

GA-EX58-EXTREME Problem finding PCI-E Maximum payload setting
« on: December 17, 2009, 01:16:09 am »
Hello everyone.
Firstly, sorry if this has already been asked or specified but alas the search function hasn't helped me with it at all.
I've been looking to alter the PCI-E Maximum Payload setting on my GA-EX58-EXTREME bios (Currently F7 but I previously used F8 which seems to have been taken down now), although with no luck at all (even tried CTRL + F1 for advanced BIOS settings but still no luck).
I looked everywhere and I just can't find the setting at all so I was wondering if anyone could help me notice something I might be missing or just generally help out with this.
Thanks in advance.

Pottypete

Re: GA-EX58-EXTREME Problem finding PCI-E Maximum payload setting
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2009, 10:00:05 pm »
Download your manual here, http://www.giga-byte.co.uk/Products/Motherboard/Default.aspx
The settings should be in the bios pages, If not ask question to tech support,
Cheers

« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2009, 04:03:09 pm »
I shall contact them and I already checked the manual but it doesen't seem to help, either way thanks for the answer, bud, and if anyone has any personal experiences or any information about this, you are still more than welcome to post it here.

silvio

« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2010, 12:44:53 pm »
Are there some new informations on the payload setting? Also with the X58A-UD7 bios no setting is available! Can Taiwan implement this?