Official GIGABYTE Forum

With a P75-D3:display driver stopped responding and has recovered..PLEASE HELP!!

Recently I've upgraded some of my PC's hardware including:MOBO,CPU,RAM...while I've kept the remaining ones including: the GPU,PSU,HDD and the peripherals..
Here are the old hardwares:
MOBO:MSI P31 neo....CPU: Pentium 4 3400 GHZ...ram: 1GB ddr2.
I replaced those with the following:
mobo: GIGABYTE P75-D3...CPU: G620 DUAL CORE 2600 GHZ...RAM: 2GB DDR3.
The parts that remains as they were are:
GPU: NVIDIA 9400 GT 1GB...PSU: 650 W...HDD:320 GB.
OS in both old and new sets is WIN7 Ultimate 64x and the NVIDIA driver version is 301.42.
Now THE PROBLEM IS LIKE THIS:
"display driver stopped responding and has recovered"...I am getting this message randomly whether I am playing a game,a heavy or light one,or sometimes while I am doing nothing...but of course I am facing this more often while playing a heavy game...Let's say (Spec ops the line)...there are random pauses and strange voices coming out and lasts for 2-3 sec and I have to press ALT+CTRL+DEL to get back to the game then the process repeats and finally the game stops and the ugly message shows...I think you guys are familiar with such a problem but in fact I've been searching for a solution for a long time now and I tried every suggestion I came by...and what is really interesting is that I HAD NOT GOT THIS PROBLEM UNTIL I UPGRADED MY PC....
so,for God sake...If there is something special for my PC's specefications that could help I will be so grateful....
« Last Edit: November 23, 2012, 02:09:26 am by thedocibra »