Official GIGABYTE Forum

Partnership with you ?

R4MYYY

Partnership with you ?
« on: November 29, 2012, 11:22:56 am »
Hello Gigabyte ,

Let me introduce my self before I go ahead to the topic. I am Ramy 20 years old , the first Gaming Commentator in my country Tunisia which is a small country in north Africa but we have a huge gaming community but we lack specialized computer equipments for the Games as good graphic cards etc...even so there are some few stores bought them from Europe and sell them at a profit large in our country which most of us are not able to buy, for example : They bought graphic card with 200$ they sell it with 380$.
I suggested you respectfully and with affection to be one of my Partners. Please contact me as soon as you can to discuss about this suggestion.

My e-mail to contact me: dickensfox@gmail.com
My Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/DickensFox

Thanks.

Dark Mantis

• 10typesofpeopleoneswhoknow binaryandoneswhodont
    • Dark Mantis
Re: Partnership with you ?
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2012, 05:20:58 pm »
Hi and welcome.

This is actually a UK forum even though we have many members from all over the world that contribute to the questions and answers. as such I am afraid that it is extremely unlikely that anyone from Gigabyte's management is going to be able to help you here. I would suggest try contacting Gigabyte head office in Taiwan.

What you are saying about people importing the merchandise and then selling it at an inflated figure in Tunisia is standard business practice. Some do expect to make more of a profit than others but it isn't unusual.

Good luck.
Gigabyte X58A-UD7
i7 920
Dominators 1600 x6 12GB
6970 2GB
HX850
256GB SSD, Sam 1TB, WDB320GB
Blu-Ray
HAF 932

Gigabyte Z68X-UD5-B3
i7 3770K
Vengeance 1600 16GB