Official GIGABYTE Forum

Help With H61M-DS2 Vt-d

Help With H61M-DS2 Vt-d
« on: December 02, 2012, 02:26:32 am »
Been messing around with my new H61M-DS2 board for the last few days and am completely stuck allow me to go into detail...

Ok so like I said this board is a GA-H61M-DS2 rev2.2 and everything about it works just fine with 1 exception. I can't find the VT-d setting (would like to disable this) now it shipped with F7 bios so I haven't flash it or anything of the sort. normally the VT-d setting is found underneath the "Intel Virtualization Technology" setting and  right above the "Administrator Password" Inside the "BIOS Features" tab now for me It's just not there not sure why but it's not there. So I've been poking around and found on the M.I.T. tab under the "Miscellaneous Settings" sub page it shows up in the top right info window with the text "Configure Miscellaneous features, e.g. Vt-d" so when I hit enter to "enter" it and turn off VT-d all I find is "PEG - Gen X" and that was set to auto.

Where on earth is VT-d and why isn't it in it's normal place? really need some help this machine was supposed to be up and running thursday