Official GIGABYTE Forum

G1.SNIPER M3 sound issue, Sound Blaster Recon3Di not detecting rear/center speak

Hey, so I got the Gigabyte G1.SNIPER M3 mobo which have on board sound chip, which is the Sound Blaster Recon3Di. My speakers are the Logitech z506.

It was working fine yesterday, all the 6 channels, the Trustudio soound test would play all 6. However, today it wont just work, the Trustudio sound test will just play front speakers, even when there it is 5.1 setup selected.

Also, if I disconnect the subwoofer and rear cable (black and yellow ones) all 6 channels would play, even in Stereo mode, if I connect them again, only front speakers will play.

Tried reinstalling the driver several times, but didnt work

Any ideas?

Anything would help!

Thanks in advance!
« Last Edit: December 28, 2012, 02:34:00 am by siiimmm »

pstlouis

Hey, so I got the Gigabyte G1.SNIPER M3 mobo which have on board sound chip, which is the Sound Blaster Recon3Di. My speakers are the Logitech z506.

It was working fine yesterday, all the 6 channels, the Trustudio soound test would play all 6. However, today it wont just work, the Trustudio sound test will just play front speakers, even when there it is 5.1 setup selected.

Also, if I disconnect the subwoofer and rear cable (black and yellow ones) all 6 channels would play, even in Stereo mode, if I connect them again, only front speakers will play.

Tried reinstalling the driver several times, but didnt work

Any ideas?

Anything would help!

Thanks in advance!

same problem with me today. Test my speakers system all 6 work ok. I decided to order a sound blaster Z to replace the audio interface of the board. will see   :'(
« Last Edit: February 17, 2013, 06:13:17 am by pstlouis »