Official GIGABYTE Forum

GTX 650Ti 2GB not recognized by WEI or Device Manager, help me please!

Hi, I got a GTX 650Ti 2GB OC graphics card for Christmas and I just now have been able to install it.  As the title says, Windows Experience Index(not working at all) and Device Manager won't recognize my new graphics card. But the weird thing is that when I go to geforce's website they can detect my graphics card. Oh and I've successfully installed the proper drivers but I think I'm running off of onboard graphics.
My build is:
650watt antec earthwatts
intel i5 1st gen processor (can't remember slot name)
ASUS P7P55D-E LX mobo
Western Digital Black 1TB HD
GTX 650Ti 2GB OC
As a side note I am going from ATI to NVIDIA and I checked the minimum power for my new graphics card and it's 400W, any help would be much appreciated, thanks!

Re: GTX 650Ti 2GB not recognized by WEI or Device Manager, help me please!
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2013, 03:53:14 am »
Something else really weird is happening too, when I have the NVIDIA 3D driver thing load at startup then my computer won't go to the login screen and I have to go to last know good config and disable if it is turned on.

Re: GTX 650Ti 2GB not recognized by WEI or Device Manager, help me please!
« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2013, 06:44:00 am »
I had the same issue.  Install the latest ASUS AI Suite.  This can be found on your motherboards CD, or for the latest version, look at the downloads section on the ASUS website for your specific motherboard, which is: http://www.asus.com/Motherboard/P7P55DE_LX/#support_Download