Poll

aivia osmium keyboard no response problem

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

« on: January 10, 2013, 07:40:57 am »
The keyboard routinely disconnects when gaming. The Aivia logo on the keyboard will not turn off but the rest of the backlighting will, rendering the keyboard unresponsive. it's happen so many times and after some research, i found out that couple of user having the same problem.
Does any one know how to fix it?

Re: aivia osmium keyboard no response problem
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2013, 01:22:47 pm »
i have this same issue and even gigabyte tell me to try it in another computer but with my other computers i dont use them as much as my gaming rid and the reason i bought this keyboard is coz it was a gaming keyboard and half the time i have to unplug the usb and replug it back it is really annoying when u r in the middle of a game and it does this. while typing this post i have had to unplug it 6 times already and im not a slow typer and it has taken me even longer to type anything. i think it might be a heat issue coz when i have my computer off for a while and then only have it on for a short time it doesnt do this but when i have a good gaming session it constantly does it and it is the only usb in my whole system( running 8 usb devices) and at first i thought it was my mobo but even when i change the port it still does this and it is really pissing me off as i payed $165AUD for this and it is really bugging me. i love this keyboard but i might try and get my money back for it

najiro

Re: aivia osmium keyboard no response problem
« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2013, 03:56:18 pm »
ohh my.. I was actually looking for reads about the keyboard since I found good video reviews about it at youtube saying it's heavy and felt like a tank.. meaning it should be durable. Kinda getting excited to look for one and buy one. Is this problem really that common?
WordPress Site Builder - Content Writer - Economist - PC Hardware Enthusiast - Gamer - Foodie