Official GIGABYTE Forum

Poll

Will SIM ever be compatible with windows 8?

YES, SOON
0 (0%)
NO
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

SIM SOFTWARE Compatibility.

SIM SOFTWARE Compatibility.
« on: February 07, 2013, 12:25:40 am »
I just bought the ECO600 and I'm pretty pissed I cant customize it to actually play games because the software isn't compatible with windows 8. Will this issue ever be adressed?  ??? >:(

Re: SIM SOFTWARE Compatibility.
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2013, 09:30:29 am »
Well, I also get ECO600 as a gift, yesterday.

While it is very nicely designed product, there are few issues I had to deal with. First is dropping connection (common problem), which I solved by connecting receiver on usb extender cable, away from comp case. The second is quite unresponsive and unprecise pointer movement, probably due to my (almost glossy) wood surface, and as I'm graphic designer, this is very annoying.

However, the issue I came here to report, is that after SIM installation, I can't run it at all (Windows 7 Pro 64-bit).
I tried 1.0 and 1.1 versions, and neither one works. Uninstalling, cleaning registry, reinstalling, running as admin, nothing works.

Any solution?

Re: SIM SOFTWARE Compatibility.
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2013, 10:09:40 am »
Mr torture

ive got a tablet s1082 and i would like to ask what software are you using to setup the sim card, mine is running windows 8 pro 64bit but after i installed the driver that came on the tablet nothing happens when i put the sim card in,