Official GIGABYTE Forum

OC Guru II resets monitor color profiles

prejew

OC Guru II resets monitor color profiles
« on: December 21, 2012, 03:13:05 am »
Every time it starts my calibration profiles are reset. I have to go in and manually remove them them re-add them. I suspect it is because of the "Screen Settings"  - brightness/contrast/gamma settings under OSD. They seem to be stealing control of my monitor color profiles even though I'm not using those settings to change anything - by default they are enabled when OC Guru II starts.

Is there a way to disable the Screen Settings options so it doesn't reset my monitor color profiles?

genzai

Re: OC Guru II resets monitor color profiles
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2012, 03:35:38 am »
I am also having this problem. very frustrating. GA, Please fix this ASAP. It should simply be off by default and something you can enable once in the app or use a memory setting.
g\

« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2013, 10:41:31 pm »
I have this problem to!!! PLEASE FIX IT.

Everytime it starts, I have to change my color profile back. I don't want it to have any effect on it. I'm just going to have to not use it until this is fixed...  :-\

« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2013, 05:37:58 am »
Wow... new version Months later and it still does this!!!

Nerve

« Reply #4 on: April 25, 2013, 08:43:29 pm »
Sorry for the necro. 

Google warrior here, I too suffer from this annoyance.

« Reply #5 on: May 10, 2013, 01:25:55 am »
Sorry for the necro. 

Google warrior here, I too suffer from this annoyance.
Don't be

I emailed support about it (you should to http://www.gigabyte.com/support-downloads/technical-support.aspx), and they didnt even get back to me with an explanation. "We will pass this on the the team" waited, nothing. Emailed them again, still none. That was months ago.