Official GIGABYTE Forum

how to contact UK RMA service please?


  • 1
  • 0
how to contact UK RMA service please?
« on: April 08, 2013, 12:34:53 pm »
Hi, My motherboard has turns out to be not sending any video signal at all. in the warranty section of the website says "Motherboard: Please contact the location where the original order was placed." I have bought it from can anyone help me please? Thanks


  • *
  • 5814
  • 529
  • Never give up; Never surrender!
    • Bandcamp
Re: how to contact UK RMA service please?
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2013, 02:17:47 pm »
You need to contact Amazon to arrange an RMA, if you purchased the motherboard within the past year. They are usually good about this kind of thing and they're pretty quick too.

If you purchased the motherboard more than 12 months ago then you need to contact Tech Support here (UK Users only): it can take several days before you get a reply so please be patient.
Remember, when all else fails a cup of tea and a good swear will often help! It won't solve the problem but it will make you feel better.


  • 1
  • 0
Re: how to contact UK RMA service please?
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2013, 02:13:59 am »
Hi there,
I bought at the end of last November an HD 6870 graphic card that seems to have some hardware problems and I would like to send it to repair or something. The only problem is that I'm an Italian expat here in UK and I bought my graphic card when I was in Italy on an Italian online shop, and their RMA policy is to return to them. Of course this will be a little expensive both in money and time. Is there any chance to have it repaired here in the UK? I have my receipt and the original box with me.
Thanks to anyone that can be helpful ;)
I already wrote to the assistance, esplaining the problem, I'm waiting for an answer.
« Last Edit: May 03, 2013, 02:21:53 am by cqsfnc »