Official GIGABYTE Forum

MB-352-301       GIGABYTE P55A-UD3 CROSSFIRE/SLI  Phase lights on? doesn't boot.

KaGGo

Hi, I'm posting from my phone so I couldn't read all the posting FAQs but I hope my question is clear.

So I have the gigabyte motherboard in the topic title and an Intel i-5 2.8gHz. 2gb video card geForce 460 (i think). 8gb ddr3 ram.

I don't think I'm overclocked.... so, my computer was working fine last night, I was playing league of legends and streaming on twitch... turn it on today and it doesn't boot but everything is on. i dusted it out and checked connection and fans, all seem fine... i obviously don't get the beep on startup but it "clicks" every 15 seconds or so. Phase light 1 and 2 are green. light 3 is orange and light 4 is red.
In the past 3 months, 3 or 4 times, my comp has turned on but not booted... i just turn it off and on again and it booted fine. never anticipated an actual problem.

any ideas? Im very sorry for the sloppy post but Im on my phone; I do know the English language and punctuation.

Thank you!
Brian

you can call or text me if you have any ideas but I will check this post every hour or so. Cell # 315-450-2671

I might be able to get more info if need be but it's hard going from memory when you're computer won't boot up!
« Last Edit: June 28, 2013, 11:50:57 pm by KaGGo »

KaGGo

Also, when it's warmer out, my 4 cores get up to 70° C and "sometimes" peak at 75. I check the widget on my desktop often and when it gets high, I alt tab out of my game or w/e is putting load on it and let it drop. Wanted to add that.