Official GIGABYTE Forum

Best way to inform bugs and giv improvement feedback regarding specific product?

Hello.

I'm new to this forum, but since I own couple of gigabyte products, I registered here to give my support to gigabyte and to receive better support my self.

The headline says it all. I have gigabyte z87x-d3h motherboard and I have couple of issues with it. Nothing too serious so far, but still would like to get some help regarding that. So what is the best way to inform bugs and give improvement feedback regarding specific product? Product improvement suggestions of course in line with it's options and price range. Asking every feature that 400€ product has from 130€ product would be just silly.
Gigabyte Z87X-D3H, 4x2GB Geil 2133Mhz RAM, Samsung 830 256GB SSD, Asus R9 290, i7-4770K, Qnix 2710 LED @ 110Hz.

dmdilks

• "If it isn't broke don't fix it"
    • http://dmdcomputerservice.webs.com/
Welcome to the forum and this is more a user to user forum. With the Z87 boards there is a lot people having big problems.

Then there is people like you that having minor problems. But as one person said a lot of it has to do with Windows 8.

So yes put up info with the problems and the fixes if you can. That will help out a lot with the people that come.

I have had two of these boards come into my hands but never tested them. Just move them a long by selling them.

I get a lot my stuff from somebody that does reviews on them. So I know all the stuff has been tested and good working condition.

The best thing you could do is update bios to F8. I have read that people are having some good luck with this bios.

X299X Aorus Master, i9-9940x-3.30Ghz, 64gb G-Skill DDR4-2400, MSI RTX-3070 8GB, Cooler Master case, Thermal-take PSU 850w, 1-M2-NMVe SSD-512gb, 3-Pny 1TB SSD, 2-WD Raptors 1TB, Win 10 pro 64bit, Asus 35" 144Mhz Monitor.