Intel i5 3570k *new
ATI Radeon 5770 HD *old
Corsair Vengeance 2 x 4gb 16000MHz *new
Corsair 128gb SSD *old
OCZ 64gb SSD *new
Corsair HX850W *old
Fractal Define R4 Case *old
Enermax  ETS T-40

BIOS: originally F14 but after experiencing problems I updated to F15q beta, (this hasn’t helped or caused any new problems)

I’ve put together a new system using a combination of new and old components.
Installed Windows 7 on the 64gb OCZ SSD and Mac OSX 10.8.4 on the 128gb Corsair SSD using unibeast 2.0 from tonymacosx.

I have both OSs up and running but experiencing a couple of issues.

Problems:
Sometimes from a cold boot it will fail to boot into the OS, getting stuck on Debug Code 62 (Installation of the PCH runtime services)
When waking from sleep Debug code 03 / D3 is displayed
D3 = Some of the Architectural Protocols are not available.
There isn’t a code for 03 in the manual, the reason why I’m not sure if it’s D / O / 0 is because I think I’ve seen D displayed as lowercase d.

Problem 1)
What happens:
Turn power on -> fans spin up -> monitor wakes up -> Mobo displays 62 ->  monitor displays “No signal” and returns to standby mode.

I’ve been trying to diagnose what is causing this but, it’s very difficult as it doesn’t happen all the time sand I’m yet to find a way to replicate the problem deliberately.
I tried moving the graphics card to the second PCI-E lane and initially it seemed to be solved but then after a few boots it happened again (code 62).

When it does happen there are two ways to fix it that I’ve found.
Power off with power button and then power back on, sometimes this works ffirst time, sometimes it takes 2 or 3 attempts
Power off, unplug and clear CMOS using the button on the mobo.
The first time clearing the CMOS worked I figured it must have been my BIOS settings but even after I had defaults loaded it still happened.

Problem 2)
I’ve not noticed any actual effects from this one but, as the mobo displayed code A0 before it went into sleep, surely when it wakes it should display the same. And if after waking some protocols are not available then it seems to me the computer hasn’t fully woken up.

So it seems to me as if the motherboard is faulty and I should return it. But I can’t be sure at the moment if it is the motherboard or another component. Today I’m trying to work out what is causing it by removing components and putting them back etc, but like I said earlier it’s difficult as the main problem (1) doesn’t occur all the time anyway and there is no guaranteed way to replicate it.

Basically then, has anyone had similar problems or get any advice that might help me because I would greatly appreciate it.
Gigabyte GA-Z77X-UD5H
Intel i5 3570K
Corsair Vengeance 16000MHz 2 x 4gb
AMD Radeon 5770 HD
Corsair 128gb SSD
OCZ 64gb SSD
Corsair HX850W modular PSU
Fractal Define R4 case
Enermax ETS T-40