Official GIGABYTE Forum

is it safe to install latest driver for GA-Z77X-UD5H form station-drivers.com?

hey buddies. i hope you all are fine.

i want to know that is it safe to download and install latest driver for GA-Z77X-UD5H form station-drivers.com instead of gigabyte.com because gigabyte do not provide latest driver now but station-drivers.com provide latest driver bios and utilities and one more question that i want to ask. Why gigabyte do not provide latest driver while station-drivers.com provide all the latest stuff for GA-Z77X-UD5H motherboard.

dmdilks

• "If it isn't broke don't fix it"
    • http://dmdcomputerservice.webs.com/
If you are not having a problem, I have always said don't update.

Because a driver or bios is out there and it is the latest that doesn't mean you have to update too it.

I'm not telling you not to update your drivers. That is up to the person and their motherboard.

They are maybe getting the updated drivers from the makers like Intel, Realtek, & Marvell.

The site might be Ok and that is up to the person that wants to use that site. I'll stay with Gigabyte.

Most motherboard companies don't stay on top of things too.

My drivers Dates are Network 07/11, Sound 08/11, & Marvell 08/11
X299X Aorus Master, i9-9940x-3.30Ghz, 64gb G-Skill DDR4-2400, MSI RTX-3070 8GB, Cooler Master case, Thermal-take PSU 850w, 1-M2-NMVe SSD-512gb, 3-Pny 1TB SSD, 2-WD Raptors 1TB, Win 10 pro 64bit, Asus 35" 144Mhz Monitor.