Official GIGABYTE Forum

GIGABYTE GA-990FXA-UD3 AM3+ Overclocking problem

GIGABYTE GA-990FXA-UD3 AM3+ Overclocking problem
« on: August 10, 2013, 03:14:16 am »
Hi guys, I am totally new to overclocking so this might be a really stupid question but I really need some help on this. I tried to access the BIOS and change some settings to overclock my FX 8320, however all of which settings are set to AUTO and I can't seem to change them manually. Shouldn't there be an option to let you choose and set all of your clock speed options manually instead of letting them be in AUTO like AI Overclock Tuner in Asus motherboards ? If there is one I couldn't find it Sad. Please help !

Re: GIGABYTE GA-990FXA-UD3 AM3+ Overclocking problem
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2013, 03:56:40 pm »
when in the BIOS..  simply press enter where it says "auto" and change it to manual

Re: GIGABYTE GA-990FXA-UD3 AM3+ Overclocking problem
« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2013, 11:12:21 pm »
Hi guys, I am totally new to overclocking so this might be a really stupid question but I really need some help on this. I tried to access the BIOS and change some settings to overclock my FX 8320, however all of which settings are set to AUTO and I can't seem to change them manually. Shouldn't there be an option to let you choose and set all of your clock speed options manually instead of letting them be in AUTO like AI Overclock Tuner in Asus motherboards ? If there is one I couldn't find it Sad. Please help !

Try + and - to change the value if Enter and click not wrking