Official GIGABYTE Forum

Gigabyte's "Force M7 Thor" Gaming Mouse -it's Good.

scjet

Gigabyte's "Force M7 Thor" Gaming Mouse -it's Good.
« on: February 20, 2014, 12:32:20 am »
 For "half" the price of a comparable  Razer, this is an excellent (usb-wired-laser) Mouse, for gaming,....

Now, if only Gigabyte would attach a moe pliable-braided-style of wire, instead of that hard-plastic crap, and make it a bit longer please. Also, a little-bit more "weight" would make it perfect, but then again, I'm getting very used to the feel of this, so maybe the weight's not that much of an issue.
-works great in Win7-64, and Linux. Haven't tested it FreeBSD yet, but I' hope it'll be fine.

Other than that, I'm extremely happy with this mouse, and it's great (hardware-dpi) spec's, especially for it's price.

...anyway, thankyou Giga for this, 'casue we ALL know"Razer's" are waaaaay overpriced for wat-u-get, these days, not to mention Razer's crappy "synapse" spyware-software-Driver stuff ?!  :(

PS: USB to me is meant for storage transfers,..., and of course, in my world, a good PS/2 Keyboard/Mouse was better for performance, and still could've been, all that we ever needed, for a Desktop,..., but hey, that's another subject. ;)
« Last Edit: February 20, 2014, 12:49:32 am by scjet »
MB: GA-X58A-UD3R / GA-890FXA-UD5
CPU: Intel Core i7-930 / AMD Phenom II 1090T
Heatsink: Noctua NH-U12P SE2 / NH-C12P SE14
Mem: G.Skill DDR3-1600 Triple-Ch 1.5V (12800CL9T-6G) / Corsair CMX8GX3M2A1333C9 Dual-Ch 1.5V DDR3-1333 (16-Gig kit)