Official GIGABYTE Forum

P34G noisy fan caused by 'void if remove' sticker coming loose (!!)

Ok guys need to ask whether the warranty on my P34G is going to be void because the 'void if remove' sticker which is normally stuck to the screw holding down the fan came off and got stuck in the right fan blade.
This occured through no fault of my own.
Over the past few weeks the laptop has been making on and off whirring noises from the right (from the keyboard side) fan.
This afternoon I turned it on and it was just flapping like crazy.
I opened it up and found that a 'void if remove' sticker had come off and was sitting on the edge of the fan and was flapping as it spun.

I've taken a picture of it and would post it if I could (admins can email me for the pic if required).

Reading reviews online I've seen a couple people complain about noisy fans and are wondering if this is actually the same problem.

The stickers are quite wide yet are stuck on top of screw mounts far smaller in diameter, so this looks like something that is just bound to occur.
The other bit that worries me is the sticker looks to be glossy metallic, which is really NOT something you want floating around inside your laptop.
The sticker which came off has also lost all its adhesive-ness so I did not replace it back on the screw as I did not want this sticker floating around inside the machine again to potentially cause more problems.

Two questions  ..
1. Has anyone else encountered this ?
2. Where do I stand as far as warranty as I HAVE NOT touched the screw which the sticker was meant to be covering, nor did I remove the sticker itself from that location ? The sticker came off all on its own and was only touched / moved to stop further problems and possible damage being caused by it falling into the fan.

Thanks.