Official GIGABYTE Forum

gigabyte sucks...

gigabyte sucks...
« on: April 12, 2014, 07:31:58 am »
I ordered a motherboard from them, i receive it and after i decide one day to look at my temps, my Northridge is really hot. They sent me a board with a loose northbridge heatsink. I send it back, pay extra to have it get there faster. Takes them 7 days to send it out, took
a whole week toget here, and now i turn it on, my f***in board starts up and idles at 100 Celsius, they send me my board more f***ed up. Can i sue them?
« Last Edit: April 12, 2014, 09:43:40 am by absic »

absic

• Never give up; Never surrender!
    • Bandcamp
Re: gigabyte sucks...
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2014, 09:43:18 am »
Hi there,

sorry to read of your problems but I should point out that the open forum is not the place to post your e-mail address (unless you want to be hit by loads of spam) hence why I have removed it from your post.

The Gigabyte UK Forum is primarily for the use of End users of Gigabyte products and as such is unable to help in this kind of situation, except to offer sympathy and be a place to vent your anger. You really need to contact Gigabyte Tech Support for your country to get this situation resolved.
« Last Edit: April 12, 2014, 09:51:56 am by absic »
Remember, when all else fails a cup of tea and a good swear will often help! It won't solve the problem but it will make you feel better.