Official GIGABYTE Forum

VPN help me

Ben

VPN help me
« on: April 28, 2014, 02:32:23 am »
Hi all long time no write but have been doing some reading on your site though, PS Happy Easter.
Okay to my problem, I have just purchased from VpnTraffic.com so I am able to watch programs from the USA etc, this was fine for a while but now I am having issues as I am unable to get to these sites without a "you are outside the USA please disable your anonymizer' .
I have tried re configuring my network but to no avail below is a list of what sort of works & what doesn't work;
What works kind of anyway; us.vpntraffic.com/all other settings auto. I can get 'The CW & ABC" but that is all & even then it's slow or sometimes I have to reboot my settings. I can not get Hulu or TV.com the free ones as I get the same error outside USA using anonymous proxy tool.
Tried contacting VPN via email but all I get is; try DNS 8.8.8.8 try IP 147.255.109.66. none of which works.
I just get computer or internet errors.  Error 720 on my computer or error 403-1 on the site with these.
So any ideas welcome peoples.

probably not the place to put this so if the admin delete's this I will understand, My mother of 92 years passed away peacefully at the nursing home last week, she was bedridden for over a year, she had Alzheimer's & had to be fed & bathed by the nurses.
has not been a good start of the year as my wife has also been diagnosed with CMML leukemia & needs a bone marrow transplant with a 40% survival rate. Her white cells being 90,000.

Ben.

Gigabyte GA-Z68X-UD3R-B3
i7 2600 (4.00GHZ)
Ripjaws X 2@8GB XL (1.7V)
Kingston Blu Hyper 2@2GB (1.7V)
Corsair TX 650
HD 6870 1gb
blu ray + dvd
1T wd hdd
500gb WD hdd
Gigabyte Armor+MX case
Noctua air cooling (4 fans)
AOC 27'
Win 8 pro Full

Ben

Re: VPN help me
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2014, 06:40:42 am »
Hi all, Have given up with this site, ( no not gigabytes) & decided to give UTorrent Plus 3.4.1 a try with EZTV as suggested by my work mates, seems to work okay, just that my 'Malware Bytes' gets slightly upset & keeps blocking some of the sites but other than that it works a charm, just means I have to download the program which is a good thing as this way I can watch it in my own time, & once finished I just delete it from my system.

Have a G'Day on me guys.

Ben.
Gigabyte GA-Z68X-UD3R-B3
i7 2600 (4.00GHZ)
Ripjaws X 2@8GB XL (1.7V)
Kingston Blu Hyper 2@2GB (1.7V)
Corsair TX 650
HD 6870 1gb
blu ray + dvd
1T wd hdd
500gb WD hdd
Gigabyte Armor+MX case