Official GIGABYTE Forum

gigabyte gaz87hd3 Intel SATA Preinstall driver (For AHCI / RAID Mode)

hello I hope to post in the right section of yesterday have come the new drivers for my motherboard new drivers are Intel SATA Preinstall driver
(For AHCI / RAID Mode) I have downloaded but do not know how to install them are a rookie you could tell me how to do it please? ???

dmdilks

• "If it isn't broke don't fix it"
    • http://dmdcomputerservice.webs.com/
They are for when you are installing windows AHCI / Raid. They saying that they are Preinstall drive.  Just what they are saying Preinstall.

You don't need them after windows has been installed. If everything is working than you should be fine with what you already have installed.
X299X Aorus Master, i9-9940x-3.30Ghz, 64gb G-Skill DDR4-2400, MSI RTX-3070 8GB, Cooler Master case, Thermal-take PSU 850w, 1-M2-NMVe SSD-512gb, 3-Pny 1TB SSD, 2-WD Raptors 1TB, Win 10 pro 64bit, Asus 35" 144Mhz Monitor.

They are for when you are installing windows AHCI / Raid. They saying that they are Preinstall drive.  Just what they are saying Preinstall.

You don't need them after windows has been installed. If everything is working than you should be fine with what you already have installed.

ok thanks