Official GIGABYTE Forum

M8000X macro not wokring

Anhre

M8000X macro not wokring
« on: August 21, 2014, 04:58:41 pm »
Hi!

I spent the couple last days to google about my problem. I didn't find anything, so I turn to you, maybe you can help me.

I bought this Gigabyte M8000X a year ago. The first steps were not easy, but I managed to program it for my own desires.

Until a few weeks ago, I decided to reset my computer, make a fresh, new OS, etc. In these cases, I always make backup files for almost everything, in case I'll need them. I did with the M8000X as well, made a backup file, saved it and reinstalled my OS as I wanted.

When I was finished with the reinstall, I installed all the necesarry drivers for the computer, then I installed the GHOST program. When it was complete, I was foolish enough to load my backup file for the M8000X, I forgot that the mouse is storing my macros and stuff, but the backup load was not succesful, it ruined everything.

What I've tried so far:
Reinstall the program
Install newest version
Install 1.0, 1.02, 1.04
Make a reapir on my OS with install DVD
Tryed to reset my mouse on another computer

The flash versions of the driver didn't work, it says that I need adobe flash, which I have, but it not matters.

The built-in macros didn't work also, only the original windows buttons work (thumb button 1 making a forward step in browser, thumb button 2 making a backward step in browser, etc)

Any ideas? Sorry for my bad English, thanks for the help! :)

Edit: In the GHOST program, the M8000X is saving my configurations, but don't execute them.
« Last Edit: August 21, 2014, 05:30:16 pm by Anhre »