Official GIGABYTE Forum

GB-AEBN AIO video problem

GB-AEBN AIO video problem
« on: March 26, 2012, 09:50:55 pm »
I've just built a new GB-AEBN All In One, and am having some major problems with the video. The motherboard I put into the GB-AEBN is an Intel DH61AG. When inserting the GB-AEBN's built-in video cable's connector to the mobo's eDP connection I can use the DVI port to an external monitor without video issues.
However, when I connect the video to the mobo's LVDS connection, I power up, see the HDD activity and then get nothing but a white screen for a display. Has anyone else come across this problem with the GB-AEBN systems? Anybody that can shed some light on this would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you

Re: GB-AEBN AIO video problem
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2012, 08:03:34 pm »
I am having the same issue and posted to the Intel board.  One thing I can suggest that you try is to try and configure the video section with the CMOS of your Intel mobo.  I too am using an external monitor.  However, although everything except the internal display is working, my screen stays black with no indication of any signal.  You mentioned that your display was a white screen ...

There was a white and grey pair of wires attached to the chassis that I have not connected to anything.  Are they integral to the solution and if so where would they attach?  Documentation was lousy with the chassis.

http://communities.intel.com/thread/28690

thanks

Yann

« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2012, 10:17:47 am »
This issue is related to Intel board's BIOS, you have to upgrade to the latest version via an external monitor to have the LVDS connection supported. Earlier version of this board's BIOS didn't support LVDS connection.

« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2013, 12:02:05 pm »
i am agree with yann This issue is related to Intel board's BIOS, you have to upgrade to the latest version via an external monitor to have the LVDS connection supported. Earlier version of this board's BIOS didn't support LVDS connection.

« Reply #4 on: September 18, 2014, 02:34:47 pm »
I too am using an external monitor.  However, although everything except the internal display is working, my screen stays black with no indication of any signal