Official GIGABYTE Forum

GA-785GT-UD3H BIOS

jgcat4

GA-785GT-UD3H BIOS
« on: March 14, 2010, 02:15:59 am »
Ok.  First of all I want to thank anyone who tries to help me in advance.  I am a newbie and this is my first build.  I have an AMD Phenom II X4 955 Black Edition, with the GA-785GT-UD3H mobo.  4GB of OCZ RAM.  I can turn the system on, and I get my single beep.  I can repeatedly push the TAB key and see the POST screen.  However no matter what I do I can not get into the BIOS.  I have tried: resetting the CMOS, three keyboards (USB & PS2), unhooking all drives, all the function keys, the insert, home, DEL end keys, one stick of RAM, just about everything that I can think of.  I have gotten a lot of help on-line, but nothing has seemed to solve this problem.  Is there anyone who can help me?!?!?  ???

absic

• Never give up; Never surrender!
    • Bandcamp
Re: GA-785GT-UD3H BIOS
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2010, 07:30:58 am »
Hi there,
to get into BIOS you need to press the "Del" key at start-up.

Once you switch on the PC hit the "Del" key and keep pressing until the POST screen appears. In the bottom left-hand corner of the POST screen you will see a message that says something along the lines of "Preparing to enter set-up" (can't remember exact wording). If you have a mobo speaker attached you may hear lots of beeps as you press the "Del" key, don't worry as this is normal.

Hope this helps.
Remember, when all else fails a cup of tea and a good swear will often help! It won't solve the problem but it will make you feel better.