Official GIGABYTE Forum

No fan control whatsoever on GA 78lmt usb3 tried everything i can think of!!!!!

Hi GB forum

Let me start by saying the reason i`m writing this post in the first place is because i`ve already read close to a hundred articles on this including generic threads and ones specifically for the GA 78lmt usb3 rev 5.
I`ve just completed a new build (my first for a very long time) a lot has changed in that time but nothing i couldn`t figure out....or so i thought!
I have an FX 6300 vishera black cpu on a GA 78lmt usb3 rev 5 board. Everything is up and running and working fine......except fan control. Settings in the BIOS make no difference, on this board you only have two settings; a Smart/auto setting by which fan speed is supposed to be governed by cpu temp (this doesn`t work the fans run at full speed regardless) or the fixed setting where fans run at max rpm (which as stated they do anyway).
I`ve tried these settings in BIOS in every permutation and in conjunction with SPEEDFAN, OpenHardwareMonitor and Gigabytes own EasyTune6 (several versions). I`ve read article after article on how to set these programs up and various settings required in BIOS to comply with them. Nothing has worked.
Some background info on intended use.....I am a music producer and sound engineer...not a gamer.....people under estimate how greedy some music software can be especially plugins (synths etc) and i have always been able to outstrip the power available to me with the power i needed for large projects on standard machines. So i decided to finally build a powerful machine that had good cooling and at least the potential to overclock but that was QUIET when not under load. So far the computer is great and the power available will keep me going for a good while but the noise is ridiculous!!!! This machine sounds like an air conditioning unit....and in a studio environment thats a bad thing indeed. I have a friend who has great trouble free fan control  on an asus gryphon board which i almost got (thought id save a few hundred quid and went with an amd Gigabyte setup) and if i cant solve this problem i will ditch the 78lmt. However having spent the money i would like to solve the issues if i could.
Here is a brief spec list i hope some of you guys can help out

Mobo. GA 78LMT USB3 Rev5
CPU. FX 6300 Vishera BLACK
Drive. KINGSTON 120GB SSD (more stoarge on the way)
RAM. 16GB (4x4gb) KINGSTON Hyper X 1600Mhz
Cooling. Cooler Master Nepton 240M

5 fans in total; 4 fans in 2x2 push/pull config on the cooler Rad and one as an exhaust fan.
These are powered by a splitter cable that takes power for 4 of the fans from a molex port on the psu and takes power for one fan and pwm signal (for all 5 fans) from the CPU fan header.  All fans are 4pin PWM fans

If you`ve read this far thankyou for taking the time and i hope some of you can help

Regards Damien