Official GIGABYTE Forum

Gigabyte m6900 mouse sensitivity

Gigabyte m6900 mouse sensitivity
« on: March 17, 2015, 06:38:55 am »
On my previous mouse from Logitech there was a sensitivity slider in the software separate from the DPI adjustment.  I am currently using 400dpi sensitivity and the windows control panel slider (which with setpoint I left at 6/11) set to 1/11.  Then in a game I set the DPI higher depending on the resolution of the game's sensitivity slider as to how high.  This generally means messing about in the config files, and going from 400dpi to 2000 or 3600 dpi just so I can play at a resonable DPI. 

Is there anyone who can mod the driver to have a sensitivity scale like the setpoint drivers?  I would do it myself but I know nothing about literally nothing about programming.

So far its a decent mouse but for me the driver has taken a step back into the dark ages compared to logitech.  I remember I had the same problem before I got a logitech mouse.

I'm using this program:
http://donewmouseaccel.blogspot.co.uk/2010/04/markc-mouse-acceleration-fix-builder.html
Its useful but doesn't solve this problem (its designed to remove mouse acceleration).